Good morning world =)
I’ve been trying a lot of different products for the last 6 months, trying to pin point what is going to become my everyday routine. These products above has been the ones I reach for everyday, and I’m very happy with every single one.
1) Garnier BB Cream – I have been reaching for this “BB Cream” over my other foundations because it is super light weight and gives me the coverage I need for a daily foundation. I wasn’t really sure about getting a drug store BB cream, as I’ve heard and read from some bloggers that it’s not as great as the Asian branded ones. BUT the western companies have really stepped up their game. (I’ve also tried the Maybelline one, verdict, don’t like.)
2) Urban Decay – NAKED – need I say more? I have both NAKED and NAKED2 and I love them both. I like to use the shade “NAKED” as an all over the lid, and “DARKHORSE” in the outer lid to give it some depth.
3) NYX (Bourgeois Pig) – I’ve been using this blush for a very long time. I always seem to come back to it after trying others. It really looks nice with my skin tone (SUPER fair), so it gives me the perfect rosy cheeks ^^
4) Physicians Formula (Eye Booster) – LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this eyeliner. If you are a fan for liners with the thin paintbrush tips, you would love this also. It has become my holy grail!! (replacing my Dollywink) It does say there is a serum to boost your eyelash growth, but to be honest I cant see that my lashes have gotten any thicker or longer, that’s the only false hope you will get with this liner. Other then that, it gives the perfect winged liner and super easy to use.
5) Milani (Abstract) – I’ve only recently started to use products for my eyebrows. I’ve never seemed to be able to find a good colour for the brows only because I was constantly changing my hair colour. But I have kept my hair my natural colour, which is dark brown/black. And one of the browns in the palette really works well for me. Its a powder so I do use an angled brush to apply. (any suggestions? I’ve also tried the “Kevyn Aucoin” – eye brow retractable pencil, its really good but $$$ expensive)
6) Maybelline Color Whisper (Who wore it red-er) – Current favourite lipstick. Very moisturizing. Very smooth. Long lasting. Everything I would want in a lip product. ^^
I also wear mascara, but its constantly changing. What is your everyday makeup you reach for?
x o x o Linder