Love this lip colour! For when I’m wanting a sheer gloss but with really good colour payoff. Stays on really well aswell. The glossiness goes away after a meal but there is still colour left on my lips. Paired with my favourite liquid eye liner at the moment, Clio Kill Black. Its a korean brand liner and it very comparable to the Kat Von D – Trooper liner. The brush on the Clio is a bit more softer but colour and wearing power is the same. x o x o Linder
Hello world =)
I have recently came across some pretty good makeup/everyday essentials while I was shopping for my overseas trip earlier in the year. I was trying to save as much money and where I can to have the extra cash on the trip.
One thing that I was really surprised to find and absolutely LOVE, that was so cheap and easy to get access to, was the “Green tea” face wipes from Kmart. You are probably thinking, yeah right/sure sure. BUT trust me guys, its pretty good for the price of $2 AUS !!!! That’s such a bargain! I really didn’t think much about it, I was thinking, yeah this will do for when the laziness hits me and tired days from walking and exploring Vietnam.
This does an amazing job on removing EVERYTHING (with the exception of my 10 million layers of mascara, I need a bit more effort for the eyes), it does its job. There is no dryness or tight feeling you feel after using them and it smells great.
I’m still using it 4 months later. No breakouts. No nothing. I do wear makeup on a daily basis for work as well. I did try another “Green tea” face wipe from BIG W, but it wasn’t for me. I hate it. The texture of the wipes themselves were very rough and hard. It had a burning sensation especially when I used it around my nose area and also my lips when I decide to change a different shade of lipstick.
Let me know what other face wipes I should try out. I have tried a few, BUT maybe your favourite will become mine =)
x o x o Linder
Good morning world =)
I’ve been trying a lot of different products for the last 6 months, trying to pin point what is going to become my everyday routine. These products above has been the ones I reach for everyday, and I’m very happy with every single one.
1) Garnier BB Cream – I have been reaching for this “BB Cream” over my other foundations because it is super light weight and gives me the coverage I need for a daily foundation. I wasn’t really sure about getting a drug store BB cream, as I’ve heard and read from some bloggers that it’s not as great as the Asian branded ones. BUT the western companies have really stepped up their game. (I’ve also tried the Maybelline one, verdict, don’t like.)
2) Urban Decay – NAKED – need I say more? I have both NAKED and NAKED2 and I love them both. I like to use the shade “NAKED” as an all over the lid, and “DARKHORSE” in the outer lid to give it some depth.
3) NYX (Bourgeois Pig) – I’ve been using this blush for a very long time. I always seem to come back to it after trying others. It really looks nice with my skin tone (SUPER fair), so it gives me the perfect rosy cheeks ^^
4) Physicians Formula (Eye Booster) – LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this eyeliner. If you are a fan for liners with the thin paintbrush tips, you would love this also. It has become my holy grail!! (replacing my Dollywink) It does say there is a serum to boost your eyelash growth, but to be honest I cant see that my lashes have gotten any thicker or longer, that’s the only false hope you will get with this liner. Other then that, it gives the perfect winged liner and super easy to use.
5) Milani (Abstract) – I’ve only recently started to use products for my eyebrows. I’ve never seemed to be able to find a good colour for the brows only because I was constantly changing my hair colour. But I have kept my hair my natural colour, which is dark brown/black. And one of the browns in the palette really works well for me. Its a powder so I do use an angled brush to apply. (any suggestions? I’ve also tried the “Kevyn Aucoin” – eye brow retractable pencil, its really good but $$$ expensive)
6) Maybelline Color Whisper (Who wore it red-er) – Current favourite lipstick. Very moisturizing. Very smooth. Long lasting. Everything I would want in a lip product. ^^
I also wear mascara, but its constantly changing. What is your everyday makeup you reach for?
x o x o Linder
Thanks to “Fairytales and Coffee” for nominating me for a Liebster Award !! ^^
Now to the rules:
1) Post 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose 11 people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
11 Facts about myself:
1. I am obsessed with the color GREEN!!! I am one of them people who will try to get everything green ahahah.
2. I have one younger brother.
3. I am the most amazing circle of friends. I love them all for being here for me with everything thats happened in the last 2 years of my crazy, drama filled life.
4. I work in the Dental industry.
5. I hate summer. I love winter.
6. I am slowly getting very involved with makeup and fashion MORE then usual.
7. Before going to bed every night I ALWAYS youtube. ^^
8. I can never sound mean or angry UNLESS it’s the boyfriend ahahah sorry babe I love you, you know that.
9. I am Vietnamese but keep getting asked if I am Chinese, japanese and even Filipino one time…
10. I only hate 3 people. Hate is a very strong word.
Question from Fairytales and Coffee =)
1. What is your favorite book? Anything mystery and thriller. I LOVE reading and most nights when I can’t get to sleep I would be reading a book to help me fall asleep.
2. Do you still read fashion magazines, and if you do which is your favorite one? If you don’t, why did you stop reading them? hmmm I don’t really anymore. Unless it’s at a hair salon/doctors/dentist surgery in the waiting room. I stopped because I tend to just read blogs adn watch youtube videos AND just buy whatever I feel comfortable wearing and looks good on me.
3. What is your biggest skincare concern? PIMPLES!! and dry flakey skin *shivers* I struggle with these two problems especially when the season is changing, and it makes me feel ugly. (>_<)
4. If you had to choose: Britney or Christina, and why? Britney Spears. I love her. Always have even when she went through her crazy phase lol.
5. If you have to choose: Shakira or JLo, and why? JLo and I honestly don’t know why. Just because. Shakira hasn’t made any hits recently and JLo has some pretty good songs out at the moment.
6. Favorite female or male model? Female-Mirander Kerr / Male-Tyson Beckford
7. Cosmetic brand you would take to a deserted island, and why? Sunscreen. I don’t want to be crispy and peeling.
8. Cosmetic brand you would pull the plug on? (Bury never to be seen or heard from again). I honestly don’t know about this one… because a lot of brands have BAAAAAD products BUT they also have products that are also good… So I cant pull a plug on any practicular cosmetic brand… UNLESS!! people duped them. Then its fake. Not cool.
9. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why? Fake lashes. They make such a difference with OR without makeup. I love them. I wish my natural lashes were like crazy dramatic and full. sighs..
10. Last movie you saw. At home. Hunger Games.
11. Iphone, Android, or Blackberry? For sure Iphone. I cannot live without it.
My 11 Questions ^__________________^
1. What else are you doing besides blogging?
2. What is your favourite foundation of all time?
3. Name 3 Cosmetic brands that you absolutly LOVE
4. What is your dream job?
5. What is your favourite color? And how and why did you start liking it?
6. What is your favourtie TV show?
7. Cosmetic brand you would take to a deserted island, and why?
8. Do you shop online more or Shopping malls?
9. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?
10. Last movie you saw.
11. What is your dream/goals for 2012?
Who I have nominated (9)
ok. I don’t know how to check how many followers people have…. =( soooo sorry.
Lips. They are the most stateful part of the face in my opinion. (only because I don’t wear alot of eye makeup besides liner)
I would like to share with you guys what I have been using religiously on my lips.
My everyday routine for ze lips ^________________^
- after brushing my teeth; I would take my “Lip Scub” from Lush and using a little kids brush I got from work and gently brush my lips until all the dry bits are gone and they are nice and smooth.
- I straight away grab my “Babylips Glow” by Maybelline and apply before I start my skincare routine.
- After finish skincare and makeup routine, (lips are always the last thing I do, like most people I believe) I will take my “Posie Tint” by Benefit and apply a generous amount without rubbing it in with my fingers, I just pressed my lips together moving them side to side.
AND whoalah! Nice bright pink lips for the pretty much the WHOLE day. During the day if my lips start to feels like it has lost some moisture, I will just take out my “babylips glow” and apply. Other then that I don’t reapply, UNLESS I have been out since early morning till late night. I might have to reapply about 6pm just too make it a bit brighter.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Posie Tint. I have gotten so many compliments for my lips. And all I have is just my simple eye liner look. Simple. Fresh. Young. Was what my Dentist described it and she said its good when patients walk in, I can greet them with my smile that looks extra white to the colour of my lips ^^ lOVE IT!
I am absolutely loving these products. They are my go to products every single morning =)
~ Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner – BEST eyeliner ever!! This is my second pen and I am going to need to get my third one soon. LOVE IT! It has the best formula that’s stays ALL day with no smudge. The tip is perfect for making very precise line.
~ Physicians Formula Blush in Natural. The colour goes very well with my skin tone. I have been looking for a good blush and I am very happy with this one. I am wanting to try “NYX – Pinky blush” I saw on youtube blogger #anniejaffrey. Also if anyone can recommend me a good blush much appreciated ^^
~ Chanel Rouge Coco Shine #57 Aventure. ANOTHER LOVE!! the forumla in these lipsticks are so good. Its moisterisng AND perfect colour. I also have another one that I change over every other day, its #56 Chance. Omg such a nice baby pink colour. ❤
x o x o Linder