Love this lip colour! For when I’m wanting a sheer gloss but with really good colour payoff. Stays on really well aswell. The glossiness goes away after a meal but there is still colour left on my lips. Paired with my favourite liquid eye liner at the moment, Clio Kill Black. Its a korean brand liner and it very comparable to the Kat Von D – Trooper liner. The brush on the Clio is a bit more softer but colour and wearing power is the same. x o x o Linder
Hello world ^^
This is going to be my very first ever “Empties” post. I absolutely love watching and reading these from other bloggers. Its so interesting because there is one thing that I find very hard to do, and its actually completely finishing a product. (only if you’re like me who like to try out new products OR on a hunt for the holy grail “IT” product)
I started collecting these since November 2014. I’m thinking of doing this type of post every 3-6 months (depending how many products I do finish during that period). Ok, enough of me blabbing on and on..
- Nivea – Soft
- My everyday moisturiser for my face. I have been using this same one for the last 3 years. Back then I suffered from extreme dryness, but it wasn’t the dryness that was, slap on some moisturiser and its ok. It was dry BUT at the same time my face was extremely oily. I tried so many different types of products (drug store AND high end) nothing worked. My friend recommended to just going with something simple. And simple, worked. I’m actually scared to venture out for something new. BUT let me know if you guys have any recommendations for extreme combination skin like mine
- Garnier – Micellar Cleansing water
- The next best thing to Bioderma. This is such a good eye make-up remover that is very affordable. The Bioderma was so expensive for me to get here in Australia, you either get it online (pay expensive postage) or buy small sizes at Priceline (drug store) for a ridiculous price. This always remove all my eye liner and mascara without any problems.
- Schwarzkopf – Extra care – Hair repaid with Liquid Keratin
- This has helped my dry, chemical straightened hair and out of control hair, GET into control and manageable state for me. Give it a try guys =)
- Batiste – Cherry
- Another lifesaver on days that I wake up late and don’t have enough time for a shower. My hair looks fresh, smells good AND gives me the prefect amount of volume. I’ve tried the other scents and other brands but this one is the best “pleasant” one. (I say pleasant because so many of them stinks or just too over whelming, in my opinion anyways)
- PeriPera – Tint Glow Stick (Wind Love)
- My first ever lipstick I have finished. I love LOVE this lipstick on days I can’t be bothered putting on my favourite red lips. I can put this on without a mirror; stays put on the lips and is moisturising. This is my first product that I tried from this Korean brand. I now have 3 shades in total.
x o x o Linder
Hello world !! =)
I’ve been waiting for these Maybelline lip elixirs to come to Australia since seeing them last year all over youtube. I have finally gotten my hands on a couple of them, and I have to say I LOVE them !!
What can I say about them… well firstly can we just admire the beautiful packaging!! Its so sleek, highend looking and.. just beautiful in general hehehe. I love how its clear packaging so you can see exactly what color it is AND it looks like a lipstick!! But its not. I love it.
The wear of these I wouldn’t say it’s long wearing BUT it does stay on for quite sometime. Depending on the shade, some does have a staining effect. It’s very comfortable on the lips. It’s not sticky and feels very light weight on the lips. For gloss, it definitely has a lot of color pay off.
(Pic: top – signature scarlet, middle – hibiscus haven & bottom – madarin rapture)
I have four colors. I’m a big fan of big and bold lips. I didn’t get the purple/lilac one though. I’ve always been a red or pink kind of girl.
× 1 – 020 Signature Scarlet
× 2 – 015 Mandarin Rapture
× 3 – 095 Blush Essence
× 4 – 085 Hibiscus Haven
My favorite is Signature Scarlet. Its such a bright, classic red and with my fair skin it really stands out and brightens the face.
Thanks for viewing =)
x o x o Linder
hello world =)
It has been awhile since I last posted something. I have been really busy with work and personal life. BUT I am back and I want to share with you ladies what I have been using and discovered for my lips.
| “NYX” soft matte lip cream – Istanbul | “Laura Mercier” Lip Glace – Bare blush | “EOS” lip balm – Strawberry sobert |
I’ve spoken already about Laura Mercier lip gloss in one of my previous posts. NYX lip cream has always been something I wanted to try. But like most american products its very hard to get because we have to purchase them online AND pay for crazy postage prices. I finally decided to buy a whole bunch of things from “Cherryculture” so I was paying postage for all them products in one go, so why not. =) I LOVE IT. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Very smooth and it doesn’t have the sticky feeling like you would with most lip glosses. I do wear it on it’s own. But when I want a little bit of a shine, I just use the LM lip gloss on top.
EOS. Nothing super great about this. I think its the packaging thats really cute and different, is where most of the hype is. It is moisterizing but its nothing any lip balm like “pawpaw” or “bertsbee” can’t do. I think its super cute and I want them all just because its cute… ^__________________________^ oh one negative thing.. I don’t really like the smell… I got the strawberry one and a honeydew one for my boyfriend and we both think they both smell a little similar with a hint of difference… if you know what I mean.
These three together has been really nice for me for everyday wear. EOS (moisture) > NYX (colour) > LM (gloss) Perfect combo! LOVE! OH! whats another nice NYX colour to try in the lip creams? or what are your fav lip combos?
x o x o Linder ♥
Thanks to “Fairytales and Coffee” for nominating me for a Liebster Award !! ^^
Now to the rules:
1) Post 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose 11 people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
11 Facts about myself:
1. I am obsessed with the color GREEN!!! I am one of them people who will try to get everything green ahahah.
2. I have one younger brother.
3. I am the most amazing circle of friends. I love them all for being here for me with everything thats happened in the last 2 years of my crazy, drama filled life.
4. I work in the Dental industry.
5. I hate summer. I love winter.
6. I am slowly getting very involved with makeup and fashion MORE then usual.
7. Before going to bed every night I ALWAYS youtube. ^^
8. I can never sound mean or angry UNLESS it’s the boyfriend ahahah sorry babe I love you, you know that.
9. I am Vietnamese but keep getting asked if I am Chinese, japanese and even Filipino one time…
10. I only hate 3 people. Hate is a very strong word.
Question from Fairytales and Coffee =)
1. What is your favorite book? Anything mystery and thriller. I LOVE reading and most nights when I can’t get to sleep I would be reading a book to help me fall asleep.
2. Do you still read fashion magazines, and if you do which is your favorite one? If you don’t, why did you stop reading them? hmmm I don’t really anymore. Unless it’s at a hair salon/doctors/dentist surgery in the waiting room. I stopped because I tend to just read blogs adn watch youtube videos AND just buy whatever I feel comfortable wearing and looks good on me.
3. What is your biggest skincare concern? PIMPLES!! and dry flakey skin *shivers* I struggle with these two problems especially when the season is changing, and it makes me feel ugly. (>_<)
4. If you had to choose: Britney or Christina, and why? Britney Spears. I love her. Always have even when she went through her crazy phase lol.
5. If you have to choose: Shakira or JLo, and why? JLo and I honestly don’t know why. Just because. Shakira hasn’t made any hits recently and JLo has some pretty good songs out at the moment.
6. Favorite female or male model? Female-Mirander Kerr / Male-Tyson Beckford
7. Cosmetic brand you would take to a deserted island, and why? Sunscreen. I don’t want to be crispy and peeling.
8. Cosmetic brand you would pull the plug on? (Bury never to be seen or heard from again). I honestly don’t know about this one… because a lot of brands have BAAAAAD products BUT they also have products that are also good… So I cant pull a plug on any practicular cosmetic brand… UNLESS!! people duped them. Then its fake. Not cool.
9. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why? Fake lashes. They make such a difference with OR without makeup. I love them. I wish my natural lashes were like crazy dramatic and full. sighs..
10. Last movie you saw. At home. Hunger Games.
11. Iphone, Android, or Blackberry? For sure Iphone. I cannot live without it.
My 11 Questions ^__________________^
1. What else are you doing besides blogging?
2. What is your favourite foundation of all time?
3. Name 3 Cosmetic brands that you absolutly LOVE
4. What is your dream job?
5. What is your favourite color? And how and why did you start liking it?
6. What is your favourtie TV show?
7. Cosmetic brand you would take to a deserted island, and why?
8. Do you shop online more or Shopping malls?
9. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?
10. Last movie you saw.
11. What is your dream/goals for 2012?
Who I have nominated (9)
ok. I don’t know how to check how many followers people have…. =( soooo sorry.
Has anyone else JUST realised that NYX blushes are good? lol. I have only just finally decided to order online for these blushes after seeing alot of people using them online.
I didn’t buy them earlier on because its such a hassel to have to buy things online and overseas. BUT I am slowly getting better (or worse according to the Boyfriend) with shopping online YAY! ^__^
I love how these blushes are SOOO pigmented. I love all the color choices that you can choose whatever shade that would suit you. AND that its inexpensive!! omgoodness, I got these for $5-6ish? LOVE THEM!!!
I have two.
Natural (which gives the perfect natural flushed look for my skin tone)
& Bourgeois Pink (VERY pink but i like it for a night time look).
There are so many others!! Which other one is a nice one? I heard pinky is nice. But its always out of stock ><
x o x o Linder ♥
maybelline “babylips GLOW” ♥
I am absolutly loving the new maybelline babylips glow. They come in two different shades. In baby pink and pink blast. I have it in the pink blast. AND i love it!! I was really skeptical about this because I really didn’t like the old babylips. I thought yes they were moisterizing BUT it didn’t last and it was like something I could’ve gotten from any other brand but better.
Yes. The new one isn’t that long lasting, BUT it has this perfect pink tint after you apply it. When you pull of the cap and look at the product, it looks very sheer. I was so dissapointed. I used it anyways since I brought it and went out to do grocery shopping. During the time I was out, the girl at the check-out asked me what I was using on my lips because it gave a really nice natural pink lip look. I was confused because I didn’t remember putting anything “pink” colour on my lips. SO I replied, “nothing” and she was complimenting me on how lucky I was. I felt pretty good about myself at that point.
Little did I know that, I wasn’t lucky hahahah. I got to the car, put everything away, got into the drivers seat and looked in the overhead cover mirror and was shocked. My lips were a very nice looking pink that complimented my fair skin. I then realised that it was the Babylips glow. I came home and had lunch. After lunch it wasn’t as pink, so I decided to test this out. I reapplied the Babylips and waited. Slowly my lips did get pinker!! Amazing! I really want to go get the Baby pink colour and see how that turns out.
image courtesy of @chirpytogether of google images =)
I know that in the US they have other Babylips one that has different flavours and packaging. Are they the same as these one that we get in Australia??
x o x o Linder