Love this lip colour! For when I’m wanting a sheer gloss but with really good colour payoff. Stays on really well aswell. The glossiness goes away after a meal but there is still colour left on my lips. Paired with my favourite liquid eye liner at the moment, Clio Kill Black. Its a korean brand liner and it very comparable to the Kat Von D – Trooper liner. The brush on the Clio is a bit more softer but colour and wearing power is the same. x o x o Linder
Hello world ^^
This is going to be my very first ever “Empties” post. I absolutely love watching and reading these from other bloggers. Its so interesting because there is one thing that I find very hard to do, and its actually completely finishing a product. (only if you’re like me who like to try out new products OR on a hunt for the holy grail “IT” product)
I started collecting these since November 2014. I’m thinking of doing this type of post every 3-6 months (depending how many products I do finish during that period). Ok, enough of me blabbing on and on..
- Nivea – Soft
- My everyday moisturiser for my face. I have been using this same one for the last 3 years. Back then I suffered from extreme dryness, but it wasn’t the dryness that was, slap on some moisturiser and its ok. It was dry BUT at the same time my face was extremely oily. I tried so many different types of products (drug store AND high end) nothing worked. My friend recommended to just going with something simple. And simple, worked. I’m actually scared to venture out for something new. BUT let me know if you guys have any recommendations for extreme combination skin like mine
- Garnier – Micellar Cleansing water
- The next best thing to Bioderma. This is such a good eye make-up remover that is very affordable. The Bioderma was so expensive for me to get here in Australia, you either get it online (pay expensive postage) or buy small sizes at Priceline (drug store) for a ridiculous price. This always remove all my eye liner and mascara without any problems.
- Schwarzkopf – Extra care – Hair repaid with Liquid Keratin
- This has helped my dry, chemical straightened hair and out of control hair, GET into control and manageable state for me. Give it a try guys =)
- Batiste – Cherry
- Another lifesaver on days that I wake up late and don’t have enough time for a shower. My hair looks fresh, smells good AND gives me the prefect amount of volume. I’ve tried the other scents and other brands but this one is the best “pleasant” one. (I say pleasant because so many of them stinks or just too over whelming, in my opinion anyways)
- PeriPera – Tint Glow Stick (Wind Love)
- My first ever lipstick I have finished. I love LOVE this lipstick on days I can’t be bothered putting on my favourite red lips. I can put this on without a mirror; stays put on the lips and is moisturising. This is my first product that I tried from this Korean brand. I now have 3 shades in total.
x o x o Linder
Hello world =)
I have recently came across some pretty good makeup/everyday essentials while I was shopping for my overseas trip earlier in the year. I was trying to save as much money and where I can to have the extra cash on the trip.
One thing that I was really surprised to find and absolutely LOVE, that was so cheap and easy to get access to, was the “Green tea” face wipes from Kmart. You are probably thinking, yeah right/sure sure. BUT trust me guys, its pretty good for the price of $2 AUS !!!! That’s such a bargain! I really didn’t think much about it, I was thinking, yeah this will do for when the laziness hits me and tired days from walking and exploring Vietnam.
This does an amazing job on removing EVERYTHING (with the exception of my 10 million layers of mascara, I need a bit more effort for the eyes), it does its job. There is no dryness or tight feeling you feel after using them and it smells great.
I’m still using it 4 months later. No breakouts. No nothing. I do wear makeup on a daily basis for work as well. I did try another “Green tea” face wipe from BIG W, but it wasn’t for me. I hate it. The texture of the wipes themselves were very rough and hard. It had a burning sensation especially when I used it around my nose area and also my lips when I decide to change a different shade of lipstick.
Let me know what other face wipes I should try out. I have tried a few, BUT maybe your favourite will become mine =)
x o x o Linder
Has anyone else JUST realised that NYX blushes are good? lol. I have only just finally decided to order online for these blushes after seeing alot of people using them online.
I didn’t buy them earlier on because its such a hassel to have to buy things online and overseas. BUT I am slowly getting better (or worse according to the Boyfriend) with shopping online YAY! ^__^
I love how these blushes are SOOO pigmented. I love all the color choices that you can choose whatever shade that would suit you. AND that its inexpensive!! omgoodness, I got these for $5-6ish? LOVE THEM!!!
I have two.
Natural (which gives the perfect natural flushed look for my skin tone)
& Bourgeois Pink (VERY pink but i like it for a night time look).
There are so many others!! Which other one is a nice one? I heard pinky is nice. But its always out of stock ><
x o x o Linder ♥