Love this lip colour! For when I’m wanting a sheer gloss but with really good colour payoff. Stays on really well aswell. The glossiness goes away after a meal but there is still colour left on my lips. Paired with my favourite liquid eye liner at the moment, Clio Kill Black. Its a korean brand liner and it very comparable to the Kat Von D – Trooper liner. The brush on the Clio is a bit more softer but colour and wearing power is the same. x o x o Linder
Thanks to “Fairytales and Coffee” for nominating me for a Liebster Award !! ^^
Now to the rules:
1) Post 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose 11 people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
11 Facts about myself:
1. I am obsessed with the color GREEN!!! I am one of them people who will try to get everything green ahahah.
2. I have one younger brother.
3. I am the most amazing circle of friends. I love them all for being here for me with everything thats happened in the last 2 years of my crazy, drama filled life.
4. I work in the Dental industry.
5. I hate summer. I love winter.
6. I am slowly getting very involved with makeup and fashion MORE then usual.
7. Before going to bed every night I ALWAYS youtube. ^^
8. I can never sound mean or angry UNLESS it’s the boyfriend ahahah sorry babe I love you, you know that.
9. I am Vietnamese but keep getting asked if I am Chinese, japanese and even Filipino one time…
10. I only hate 3 people. Hate is a very strong word.
Question from Fairytales and Coffee =)
1. What is your favorite book? Anything mystery and thriller. I LOVE reading and most nights when I can’t get to sleep I would be reading a book to help me fall asleep.
2. Do you still read fashion magazines, and if you do which is your favorite one? If you don’t, why did you stop reading them? hmmm I don’t really anymore. Unless it’s at a hair salon/doctors/dentist surgery in the waiting room. I stopped because I tend to just read blogs adn watch youtube videos AND just buy whatever I feel comfortable wearing and looks good on me.
3. What is your biggest skincare concern? PIMPLES!! and dry flakey skin *shivers* I struggle with these two problems especially when the season is changing, and it makes me feel ugly. (>_<)
4. If you had to choose: Britney or Christina, and why? Britney Spears. I love her. Always have even when she went through her crazy phase lol.
5. If you have to choose: Shakira or JLo, and why? JLo and I honestly don’t know why. Just because. Shakira hasn’t made any hits recently and JLo has some pretty good songs out at the moment.
6. Favorite female or male model? Female-Mirander Kerr / Male-Tyson Beckford
7. Cosmetic brand you would take to a deserted island, and why? Sunscreen. I don’t want to be crispy and peeling.
8. Cosmetic brand you would pull the plug on? (Bury never to be seen or heard from again). I honestly don’t know about this one… because a lot of brands have BAAAAAD products BUT they also have products that are also good… So I cant pull a plug on any practicular cosmetic brand… UNLESS!! people duped them. Then its fake. Not cool.
9. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why? Fake lashes. They make such a difference with OR without makeup. I love them. I wish my natural lashes were like crazy dramatic and full. sighs..
10. Last movie you saw. At home. Hunger Games.
11. Iphone, Android, or Blackberry? For sure Iphone. I cannot live without it.
My 11 Questions ^__________________^
1. What else are you doing besides blogging?
2. What is your favourite foundation of all time?
3. Name 3 Cosmetic brands that you absolutly LOVE
4. What is your dream job?
5. What is your favourite color? And how and why did you start liking it?
6. What is your favourtie TV show?
7. Cosmetic brand you would take to a deserted island, and why?
8. Do you shop online more or Shopping malls?
9. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?
10. Last movie you saw.
11. What is your dream/goals for 2012?
Who I have nominated (9)
ok. I don’t know how to check how many followers people have…. =( soooo sorry.
Good morning WORLD !!
About two days ago I went and got something that I swore to myself I wouldn’t ever again. BUT after my bestie got it AGAIN aswell, and told me that its completely different and so worth getting again, I decided to give it a second go. Yes. If some of you are thinking/guessing from the title, its Mink Lashes extentions. I am suprised how many people have them now.. Is it a trend thats going to go crazy…OR its just for a few out there?
About 2-3 years ago I did have them done and yes they were so beautiful AT FIRST! hahaha about 3 weeks in as ur lashes start to grow out a little, it started to get really annoying because the base where it grew out started to drope just because the lashes were really heavy. I had one refill session done. Yes, they looked ok this time it wasn’t as natural looking. By 2 weeks in after that I hated them. I LOVE wearing eyeliner and it was such a mission to put it on and clean if off with products that don’t have so much oil just so that it doesnt weaken the glue. It stinks my eyes when I go shower if water goes through the lashes. OVERALL, my experience was horrible. My bestie ended up having to cut them off with sissors. Yes, she did. AND I looked like a man after!!! hahahaha I literally had no lashes left and it took me a month wearing fake lashes everyday until mine actually grew back. At that time I didn’t know that we were able to soak it off. (-__-)
My girlfriend put these on for me AND I LOVE THEM!!! Completely different. Much more comfortable. I found out that last time I had synthetic ones not mink. So they are much more plastic and harder to the touch, so it does make them feel heavier. With these I don’t even feel like I am wearing them. For the first 24 hours I wasn’t allowed to wet them or have a hot steamy shower (a little hard because its still cold here in Australia), just so the glue can dry. She told me they wont be fully dry until after 24 hours. So far so good. I had 2 ladies who asked me what mascara I was using to get my lashes looking long and black ^^ yay! they look natural. Anyways I will help you updated in the next couple of days how it goes.
x o x o Linder ♥
I am currently on the hunt for these prada bow shoes. I have them in the black BUT would love to also have them in the cream colour. =( if anyone knows where I can get them, let me know. I know for sure that they are not in season anymore. As I got the last pair of the size 36 in Australia. sighs they are so beautiful.
Good morning world =)
A product that I cannot live without would be, MASCARA. Since finishing highschool, I cannot really remember a day that I did not wear mascara. Oh well im lying. Those days after a big night out, im pretty much in bed recovering so yes no makeup then. BUT any other day, its a must before I step out of the door.
Over the years I have tried ALOT of different ones. Starting from ones that you can just get at Woolworths or the Chemist, to department more expensive ones as I got older. And I seem to always go back to one particular one.
It is Lacome Hypnose Drama. The formula just makes my lashes feel like they are falsies. Whenever I am wearing this people always comment and asks me “are those your real lashes?” and it feels really good so say “yes they are ^_____^”. It was my only mascara for a good solid year, after not finding any other good ones.
BUT then Lancome came out with Hypnose Dolleyes. And the sales lady sold it to me. I loved it that the brush does make my lashes look like those on a dolls BUT I found that there weren’t alot of volume there. SO I ended up going back to Drama. But using Drama again felt different… it wasn’t the same anymore….
Then one morning I thought to myself, “why don’t I try it with the Dolleyes brush and the Drama formula…?” And *drumrolls* it turned out to be the PERFECT combination. My lashes looked separated and long, but at the same time there is volume to them from the drama formula. Since then its my HOLYGRAIL mascara.
I am now thinking maybe I should venture out and try other brands… well I want too BUT at the same time I don’t because mascara (well pretty much ALL makeup in Australia) are expensive. If anyone can definately recommend me a good one, let me know and I can go purchase it and review compared to the Lancome one.
Have a nice day ! ♥♥♥♥
x o x o Linder