Love this lip colour! For when I’m wanting a sheer gloss but with really good colour payoff. Stays on really well aswell. The glossiness goes away after a meal but there is still colour left on my lips. Paired with my favourite liquid eye liner at the moment, Clio Kill Black. Its a korean brand liner and it very comparable to the Kat Von D – Trooper liner. The brush on the Clio is a bit more softer but colour and wearing power is the same. x o x o Linder
Hello world ^^
This is going to be my very first ever “Empties” post. I absolutely love watching and reading these from other bloggers. Its so interesting because there is one thing that I find very hard to do, and its actually completely finishing a product. (only if you’re like me who like to try out new products OR on a hunt for the holy grail “IT” product)
I started collecting these since November 2014. I’m thinking of doing this type of post every 3-6 months (depending how many products I do finish during that period). Ok, enough of me blabbing on and on..
- Nivea – Soft
- My everyday moisturiser for my face. I have been using this same one for the last 3 years. Back then I suffered from extreme dryness, but it wasn’t the dryness that was, slap on some moisturiser and its ok. It was dry BUT at the same time my face was extremely oily. I tried so many different types of products (drug store AND high end) nothing worked. My friend recommended to just going with something simple. And simple, worked. I’m actually scared to venture out for something new. BUT let me know if you guys have any recommendations for extreme combination skin like mine
- Garnier – Micellar Cleansing water
- The next best thing to Bioderma. This is such a good eye make-up remover that is very affordable. The Bioderma was so expensive for me to get here in Australia, you either get it online (pay expensive postage) or buy small sizes at Priceline (drug store) for a ridiculous price. This always remove all my eye liner and mascara without any problems.
- Schwarzkopf – Extra care – Hair repaid with Liquid Keratin
- This has helped my dry, chemical straightened hair and out of control hair, GET into control and manageable state for me. Give it a try guys =)
- Batiste – Cherry
- Another lifesaver on days that I wake up late and don’t have enough time for a shower. My hair looks fresh, smells good AND gives me the prefect amount of volume. I’ve tried the other scents and other brands but this one is the best “pleasant” one. (I say pleasant because so many of them stinks or just too over whelming, in my opinion anyways)
- PeriPera – Tint Glow Stick (Wind Love)
- My first ever lipstick I have finished. I love LOVE this lipstick on days I can’t be bothered putting on my favourite red lips. I can put this on without a mirror; stays put on the lips and is moisturising. This is my first product that I tried from this Korean brand. I now have 3 shades in total.
x o x o Linder
My favourite lip product this month is……
Rimmell Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in #22 !!
Absoluting in love with everything about this lipstick. Its such a nice red AND it does really last. Lipstick does transfer but even after eating lunch, it looks faded but clearly still there. No patchiness at all. LOVE it!!
Hello world =)
I have recently came across some pretty good makeup/everyday essentials while I was shopping for my overseas trip earlier in the year. I was trying to save as much money and where I can to have the extra cash on the trip.
One thing that I was really surprised to find and absolutely LOVE, that was so cheap and easy to get access to, was the “Green tea” face wipes from Kmart. You are probably thinking, yeah right/sure sure. BUT trust me guys, its pretty good for the price of $2 AUS !!!! That’s such a bargain! I really didn’t think much about it, I was thinking, yeah this will do for when the laziness hits me and tired days from walking and exploring Vietnam.
This does an amazing job on removing EVERYTHING (with the exception of my 10 million layers of mascara, I need a bit more effort for the eyes), it does its job. There is no dryness or tight feeling you feel after using them and it smells great.
I’m still using it 4 months later. No breakouts. No nothing. I do wear makeup on a daily basis for work as well. I did try another “Green tea” face wipe from BIG W, but it wasn’t for me. I hate it. The texture of the wipes themselves were very rough and hard. It had a burning sensation especially when I used it around my nose area and also my lips when I decide to change a different shade of lipstick.
Let me know what other face wipes I should try out. I have tried a few, BUT maybe your favourite will become mine =)
x o x o Linder
Hello world !! =)
I’ve been waiting for these Maybelline lip elixirs to come to Australia since seeing them last year all over youtube. I have finally gotten my hands on a couple of them, and I have to say I LOVE them !!
What can I say about them… well firstly can we just admire the beautiful packaging!! Its so sleek, highend looking and.. just beautiful in general hehehe. I love how its clear packaging so you can see exactly what color it is AND it looks like a lipstick!! But its not. I love it.
The wear of these I wouldn’t say it’s long wearing BUT it does stay on for quite sometime. Depending on the shade, some does have a staining effect. It’s very comfortable on the lips. It’s not sticky and feels very light weight on the lips. For gloss, it definitely has a lot of color pay off.
(Pic: top – signature scarlet, middle – hibiscus haven & bottom – madarin rapture)
I have four colors. I’m a big fan of big and bold lips. I didn’t get the purple/lilac one though. I’ve always been a red or pink kind of girl.
× 1 – 020 Signature Scarlet
× 2 – 015 Mandarin Rapture
× 3 – 095 Blush Essence
× 4 – 085 Hibiscus Haven
My favorite is Signature Scarlet. Its such a bright, classic red and with my fair skin it really stands out and brightens the face.
Thanks for viewing =)
x o x o Linder
Hello hello world,
If you have no idea or heard about this product… where have u been??? This is a very popular lipstick/stain. The name of the product says it all. VELVELTines. If you are looking for a longwearing and transfer proof, this is it!!
After applying this liquid lipstick, it changes into this beautiful matt velvet texture that once its on, its not going to budge (even after a big meal with friends). When I first got these, there was only 3 shades ( Suedeberry, red velvet and pink velvet), but they have recently come out with 3 more shades but on the darker side (salem, wicked and black velvet).
I have it in RED VELVET and PINK VELVET. Hands down my HOLY GRAIL lip product. I get so many compliments when wearing this product. Give it a go if you haven’t.
x o x o Linder
Good morning world =)
I’ve been trying a lot of different products for the last 6 months, trying to pin point what is going to become my everyday routine. These products above has been the ones I reach for everyday, and I’m very happy with every single one.
1) Garnier BB Cream – I have been reaching for this “BB Cream” over my other foundations because it is super light weight and gives me the coverage I need for a daily foundation. I wasn’t really sure about getting a drug store BB cream, as I’ve heard and read from some bloggers that it’s not as great as the Asian branded ones. BUT the western companies have really stepped up their game. (I’ve also tried the Maybelline one, verdict, don’t like.)
2) Urban Decay – NAKED – need I say more? I have both NAKED and NAKED2 and I love them both. I like to use the shade “NAKED” as an all over the lid, and “DARKHORSE” in the outer lid to give it some depth.
3) NYX (Bourgeois Pig) – I’ve been using this blush for a very long time. I always seem to come back to it after trying others. It really looks nice with my skin tone (SUPER fair), so it gives me the perfect rosy cheeks ^^
4) Physicians Formula (Eye Booster) – LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this eyeliner. If you are a fan for liners with the thin paintbrush tips, you would love this also. It has become my holy grail!! (replacing my Dollywink) It does say there is a serum to boost your eyelash growth, but to be honest I cant see that my lashes have gotten any thicker or longer, that’s the only false hope you will get with this liner. Other then that, it gives the perfect winged liner and super easy to use.
5) Milani (Abstract) – I’ve only recently started to use products for my eyebrows. I’ve never seemed to be able to find a good colour for the brows only because I was constantly changing my hair colour. But I have kept my hair my natural colour, which is dark brown/black. And one of the browns in the palette really works well for me. Its a powder so I do use an angled brush to apply. (any suggestions? I’ve also tried the “Kevyn Aucoin” – eye brow retractable pencil, its really good but $$$ expensive)
6) Maybelline Color Whisper (Who wore it red-er) – Current favourite lipstick. Very moisturizing. Very smooth. Long lasting. Everything I would want in a lip product. ^^
I also wear mascara, but its constantly changing. What is your everyday makeup you reach for?
x o x o Linder